2013 Law via the Internet Conference on Island of Jersey
The conference brings together people from the Legal Information Institutes (LIIs) from different countries and continents that together form the Free Access to Law Movement.
- E-Learning: distance, blended, open, mobile, gaming, MOOCing and more?
- Online legal information – starting from scratch
- Legal knowledge in the age of the semantic web
- Communicating our work: journals, blogs and other ways of publishing about open access
- Privacy v open government in legal publishing
- Emerging patterns of information access and usage
- Technological development and free access to law