Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mondaq - Another Service For Tracking Law Firm Newsletters

This is a follow-up to my July 31, 2007 post entitled Tracking Law Firm Newsletters With Linex Legal in which I described the free UK-based Linex Legal news service. Linex Legal provides access to articles and newsletter material from big law firms and organizations in Australia, Canada, France, the United States, the UK and elsewhere.

Among the Canadian law firms whose newsletters are available are: Torys; Stikeman Elliott; McCarthy Tétrault; Gowling Lafleur Henderson; Goodmans; Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg; Blake, Cassels & Graydon; Smart & Biggar/Fetherstonhaugh; McMillan Binch Mendelsohn; Heenan Blaikie.

Today, I received an e-mail from Calgary law librarian Elda Figueira who pointed me to Mondaq, a service that provides legal commentary from big law firms and experts in dozens of countries, including Canada.

It is possible to sign-up for free news alerts and feeds on specific topics or from specific regions.

Mondaq also distributes its material via Lexis Nexis and Factiva as well as via Google News and Yahoo! News.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 7:59 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! And with newsletters, simplicity is best. Your sections are very clear, readable and easy on the eyes. I often wonder where others get their information from and so to that end I’m going to share some of my sources.

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home