Well, the Law Dawg Blawg, created by law librarians at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, describes New Tools for Finding Blawgs in a post from November 18, 2006.
The post describes 2 finding aids: the refurbished blawg.com site (I referred to it yesterday in my post entitled Law Library Blogs One of the Largest Blawg Categories) and the search engine BlawgSearch.
There are of course a number of other great sources:
- Dave Matthews in Vancouver keeps on updating his Canadian Law Blogs List
- The Taxonomy of Legal Blogs on the 3L Epiphany blog is another great source
- The Observatory of the Legal Blogosphere is a site from Portugal that links to law-related blogs in a variety of languages and from many differents countries
- The Lawfinder blogs list can help locate UK-based blawgs
- Juriblogs is a directory of French-language blawgs
- There is another directory for French blawgs from many different regions of the world - Blogs juridiques - on Droit francophone, the international law portal created by the Francophonie in colloboration with the Université de Montréal's LexUM service (a major CanLII partner)