Newest Blawg Review Issue on Labour and Employment Law
In his presentation, Fitzgibbon writes:
"That's really the 'theme' of this review. I want to bring to your attention some of the labour and employment blawgs and other blawgs that periodically write about labour and employment issues, while, at the same time, offering a somewhat Canadian flavour..."The themes covered include:
- Blogging as an Occupational Hazard?
- Cell Phone Regulation and Work
- Micromanaging Employee Expenditures
- Employment Releases
- Accommodation of Mental Disorders and Learning Disabilities
- Drug Testing in Canada
- Genetic Discrimination
- Workplace Investigations
- Negligent Hiring and Retention
- and much, much more.