New Research Papers on Aboriginal Law
- Comparative Governance Structures Among Aboriginal Peoples in Canada
- Elderlaw: Relationship and Relevance to the Needs of Aboriginal Elders
- Matrimonial Property on Reserve in Canada
- Intellectual Property and Aboriginal Peoples: Conflict or Compromise?
- Aboriginal Courts in Canada
The Institute was founded in 2001 by retired Judge Alfred J. Scow, the first Aboriginal person called to the Bar and to the Bench in British Columbia.
Labels: aboriginal law