The most recent issue of Law Library Journal
(American Association of Law Libraries) features a series of Special Interest Section Recommended Reading Lists
"To celebrate the centennial volume of Law Library Journal, each of the Special Interest Sections was invited to contribute a 'recommended reading list' to this final issue of volume 100. The goal was for the SIS to put together a list of articles from Law Library Journal’s first century that it would suggest as reading for its members. Eight of the Special Interest Sections responded to the invitation, and their selections follow in alphabetical order by the name of the SIS."
The SIGs are:
- Foreign, Comparative, and International Law SIS
- Legal History and Rare Books SIS
- Legal Information Services to the Public SIS
- Online Bibliographic Services SIS
- Private Law Libraries SIS
- Social Responsibilities SIS
- State, Court and County Law Libraries SIS
- Technical Services SIS
The full table of contents
of the issue is available online.
Labels: journals, law libraries