Principles for Designing Court Websites
The article describes some of the results of a working group of the Canadian Centre for Court Technology that has been drafting guidelines for the modernization of Canadian court web sites:
"In this post I’d like to expose the principles we selected. Your comments and feedback are welcome:"
- Principle #1: The Right Information for Specific Audiences
- Principle #2: Empowerment
- Principle #3: Timeliness
- Principle #4: Notification
- Principle #5: Content Organization & Search
- Principle #6: Security
- Principle #7: Bilinguism
- Principle #8: Accessibility
- Principle #9: Interactivity
- Principle #10: Viability
- Principle #11: Simplicity
"The first three principles are explained, below. The other principles will be explained in upcoming posts."