The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) is calling on members to enter its A Day in the Life of the Law Library Community Photo Contest
"Participation in the 'Day in the Life' contest is a great way to show off your talents and prove to the skeptics that law librarianship is more than shushing and shelving. The contest is open to all AALL members. You do not have to be a professional photographer to participate; amateurs are welcomed and encouraged to contribute. Use whatever photographic equipment you have available, whether it’s digital or film (...)"Winning photos from last year's contest
"Enter your digital or print photographs by February 28 in any of the following categories:
- Librarians as information evaluators and managers
- Librarians as expert researchers
- Librarians as teachers and trainers
- Librarians as trailblazers in new technology
- The artistry of librarianship
- Most humorous"
are on the AALL website.
Labels: law libraries, marketing