Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An Interview With Senior Legal Reference Librarian at Law Library of Congress

In Custodia Legis, the blog of the Law Library of Congress in Washington, has started an interview series featuring members of the library staff.

Yesterday, the fourth interview in the series appeared. It is with Pamela Barnes Craig, Senior Legal Reference Librarian:
"I usually do not describe my job to other people – I usually say 'I’m a law librarian' if I’m asked. Trying to describe my job is difficult because I have done many things in addition to reference and research work during my tenure at the Library. They include: Teacher ... Volunteer docent ... Curator – Library of Congress exhibits ... Researcher/writer ... I also do legal research presentations and mentor new employees"

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 7:29 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home