Saturday, January 08, 2011
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Law Reform Commission of Nova Scotia Final Report ...
- Canadian Legal Publishers Start Offering iPad Cont...
- Interview With Director of Information Technology ...
- Supreme Court of Canada: New Library Titles
- Law Offerings on iTunes U
- 2011 Predictions by Osgoode Hall Law School Dean
- Round-Up of 2011 Legal Tech Predictions
- Librarians Without Borders 2009-2010 Annual Report...
- Last Year’s Top 10 Drug Stories
- European Union Launches Website on Human Trafficki...