Sunday, July 15, 2012
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- SLA 2012 Chicago Conference Program and Handouts
- July/August 2012 Issue of LawNow Looks at Corporat...
- New Website for Canadian Judicial Council
- Canadian Human Rights Commission Report on Equalit...
- U.S. Supreme Court 2011-2012 Term Highlights
- Annual Report of the Nova Scotia Law Reform Commis...
- Quebec Gazette Now Available for Free Online
- CanLII Video Tutorials
- Canadian Bar Association Administers Proust Questi...
- July 2012 Issue of Quebec Bar Association Journal