The Canadian Library Association’s Government Library and Information
Management Professionals Network is holding an Information Management Learning Fair
on Friday, March 1, 2013, 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, at 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa:
"Representatives from participating organizations will be available to answer questions about their programs."
"Participating Organizations (confirmed):
- ARMA-NCR Chapter
- Canadian Library Association
- Dalhousie University, School of Information Management
- University of Ottawa, School of Information Studies
- University of Toronto, iSchool Institute
- Western University, Faculty of Information and Media Studies"
Labels: careers, information management