The most recent issue of the Weekly Checklist of Canadian Government Publications
has a link to the most recent issue of Organized Crime Research Highlights
published by Public Safety Canada.
It contains summaries of recent sponsored research reports on:
- Anonymous Online Marketplace for Illicit Goods
- Victim-Offender Mediation and Organized Crime
- Locating the Source of Diffusion in Large-Scale
- Drug Market Disruption and Violence
- Quebec’s Synthetic Drug Market
The Weekly Checklist
includes a listing of titles made available by the Parliament of Canada, federal departments, and Statistics Canada to the Depository Services Program for distribution to a network of Depository Libraries in Canada and abroad.
Labels: criminal law, drugs