Tuesday, March 04, 2014
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Supreme Court of Canada Statistics 2003-2013
- Supreme Court of Canada: New Library Titles
- English Law Commission Report on Matrimonial Prope...
- March 2014 Issue of Journal du Barreau
- Library of Parliament Legislative Summary of the P...
- Statistics Canada Article on Shelters for Abused W...
- Library of Parliament Legislative Summary of the R...
- Recently Released Reports from Justice Canada
- February 2014 Issue of Governance and Recordkeepin...
- 7th Annual Library Automation Perceptions Survey