Vote for the 2015 Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction
The three finalists this year are:
- My Sister’s Grave, by Robert Dugoni
- Terminal City, by Linda Fairstein
- The Secret of Magic, by Deborah Johnson
- Roy Blount Jr., author and humorist
- Wayne Flynt, author and Alabama historian
- Mary McDonagh Murphy, independent film and television writer and producer
- Michele Norris, NPR host and special correspondent
The 2015 prize will be awarded Sept. 3 at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., in conjunction with the Library of Congress National Book Festival.
The award is named after author Harper Lee, whose novel To Kill A Mockingbird, won the Pulitzer Prize in 1961. Previous winners include John Grisham, Michael Connelly and Paul Goldstein.
Earlier Library Boy posts about the prize include:
- Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction Goes to Thriller Writer Michael Connelly (August 27, 2012)
- ‘Havana Requiem’ Wins 2013 Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction (July 18, 2013)