July 2015 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Michigan court clerk comes up with ‘Uber’ offer for jurors
- Federal judge suspends blog after court employees consider it ‘embarrassing’
- Kansas Court of Appeals mulls case of expelled University of Kansas student
- NCSC’s most popular post of the month
- Social media tip of the month—Learn how to schedule posts so your court can save time