August 2015 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Judge blames "mindless digital interaction" for juror texts during trial
- Ballot selfies legal again in New Hampshire
- Review the federal government on Yelp
- Spread your knowledge in Trends 2016
- Social media tip of the month—don't be afraid to diversify your content