Update on the Dissolution of the Canadian Library Association
The CLA provided an update about the transition in the latest issue of CLA Digest .
It covers topics such as office leases, the CLA archives, advocacy, CLA position statements, CLA awards, the CLA website, physical assets and services, etc.
Earlier Library Boy posts on the topic include:
- Proprosal to Create Federation of Library Associations to Replace Canadian Library Association (October 15, 2015)
- Results from Survey on Future Canadian Library Federation (December 8, 2015)
- Canadian Library Association Special Meeting in January to Vote on New Library Federation (January 6, 2016)
- Canadian Library Association Votes to Dissolve and Make Way for New Library Federation (January 28, 2016)
- Canadian Library Association CLA Digest for February 2016 - What Happens After CLA Dissolves (February 22, 2016)
- Update on Creation of New Canadian Federation of Library Associations (March 30, 2016)
Labels: library associations