October 2016 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Hurricane Matthew prompts Florida Supreme Court to tweet about emergency court closings for first time
- Nevada Supreme Court uses PSAs to try to woo potential jurors
- Ballot selfies officially legal in New Hampshire
- Young woman sues parents over embarrassing Facebook photos (Austria)
- Student's violent tweets are not a crime