September 2016 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Georgia Court of Appeals hosts state’s first Twitter Town Hall
- New Florida podcast personalizes judges
- Buyer beware: Yelp not liable for unreliable reviews
- American bulldog Diggy the Dog still smiling after winning court case
- New app lets users solve courtroom case