Thursday, January 05, 2017
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Supreme Court of Canada: New Library Titles
- Supreme Court of Canada Calendar of Upcoming Heari...
- Winners of 2016 Canadian Law Blog Awards
- Supreme Court of Canada 2016 Review
- Statistics Canada Article on Impaired Driving in C...
- Library of Parliament Research Publication on Driv...
- Macdonald-Laurier Institute 2016 Review of the Sup...
- Fall 2016 Issue of Law Library Journal
- New Canadian Association of Law Libraries Awards
- Research Tips on Finding Canadian Grey Literature