Monday, April 01, 2019

Law Library of Congress Interview With Kellee Bonnell, Legal Reference Librarian

In Custodia Legis, the blog of the Law Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., has posted a recent interview with Kellee Bonnell, Legal Reference Librarian:
"How would you describe your job (or research project) to other people?
I help people access the law. I help with research questions and I get to teach people the best way to find the answers. My favorite requests are the ones that start with, “I’ve looked everywhere and it feels like nobody can help me." (...)

"What is the most interesting fact you’ve learned about the Law Library of Congress?
I knew the Library was big and held a large collection, but I honestly had no idea just how large. The stacks downstairs are actual football-fields long. It’s just amazing the things the Library holds that I had never even considered before. Every time I learn something, and I definitely learn something new every single day, I’m stunned and awe-struck all over again."
The Law Library of Congress is the world’s largest law library, with a collection of over 2.65 million volumes from all ages of history and virtually every jurisdiction in the world.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 3:29 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home