Wednesday, August 21, 2019

13 Questions With Sarah Khraishi - Records Coordinator With Government of the Northwest Territories

The librarianship.ca website has been running a series of librarian profiles called 13 Questions With ...

Here is the most recent one about Sarah Khraishi, Records Coordinator, Government of the Northwest Territories:
"Career advice – what’s your top tip?
I’ve tried to make myself do things professionally that scare me–lots of public speaking, poster presentations, stuff like that. Sometimes there are good reasons not to do something, but I’ve found that I tend to talk myself out of stuff if it makes me nervous, and that’s not a good enough reason for me to avoid things I want to do and that would be good for me."

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 3:56 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home