Thursday, January 18, 2024

American Association of Law Libraries Member Profile: Heather Joy

The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) regularly publishes member profiles.

The most recent one is about Heather Joy, a reference librarian at Stanford University, Robert Crown Law Library in Stanford, California:

"Why Did You Join AALL As A Member?
I joined AALL on the excellent advice of those same librarians at Boley (Portland, Oregon), and in part because I was lucky enough to be a short drive from Seattle where the AALL Annual Meeting was held the year  I decided to pursue law librarianship. Everyone in Seattle was so welcoming and fun, I felt like I had found my people."

"What One Member Benefit Is Most Valuable To You?
The learning and resources available from my fellow members, both informally and in structured opportunities, like conferences and the work of special interest sections ..."





Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 7:29 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home