Association of Research Libraries Report on Law Library Statistics 2006–2007
- Out of 113 ARL university libraries, 74 responded to this survey.
- Law libraries reported median values of 332,247 volumes held and 8,399 gross volumes added. Also, these libraries employed the full-time equivalent of 2,201 staff members in the fiscal year 2006–2007.
- Reporting libraries employed 2,201 FTE staff.
- They reported total expenditures of $ 208,820,262 (US dollars).
- Expenditures for materials and staff accounted for the bulk of total expenditures, at 47% and 45% respectively.
- Law libraries reported a total of $ 17,259,064 on electronic resources, or a median of 18.52% of their total materials budgets. This includes a total of $14,864,912 on electronic serials.