Friday, January 30, 2009
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- British Law Sites Justis and JustCite Get New Look...
- 2008 Annual Report of the European Court of Human ...
- Tutorial For Legifrance, Official French Governmen...
- Our Federal Parliamentarians Are Back!
- Criminal Law Research Guide from Law Society of Sa...
- Proposed Amendments to Federal Court Rules
- Encyclopedia Britannica Invites Public To Help Imp...
- More Library Top Tech Trends
- New Legal Research Tools from the UN
- New Registar of the Supreme Court of Canada