Thursday, January 15, 2009
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- 2009 CASLIS Award for Special Librarianship
- IT Trend Watch for Info Professionals
- 'Bailout' Declared Word of the Year in 2008 - No L...
- AALL Spectrum Planning May Issue on Law Library Ar...
- Newspaper Association 4th Annual Freedom of Inform...
- Diana M. Priestly Law Librarianship Scholarship De...
- U.S. Federal Evidence Blog
- New AALL Research Instruction Blog
- Government 2.0 Best Practices Wiki
- Metadata - Lawyers' Ethical Duties