Saturday, August 22, 2009
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Discovering the Real Value of Your Information Con...
- Ontario Human Rights Commission 2008-09 Annual Rep...
- Australian Law Reform Commission Releases Discussi...
- Quicklaw Founder Hugh Lawford Passes Away
- Canadian Copyright Reform Updates
- American Association of Law Libraries Launches Onl...
- Video on United Kingdom's New Supreme Court
- New Site to Track Canadian Government and NGO Repo...
- Reality Shows for Librarians
- Blogosaurus Lex Publication Education Blog