Saturday, January 23, 2010
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Leg@l IT 4.0 Conference Program in Montreal
- United Nations Report on State of the World’s Indi...
- Ghosts of Tech Trends Past and Future
- Supreme Court of Canada: New Library Titles
- Federal Conservatives and Canadian Judicial Appoin...
- Privacy Commissioner of Canada Launches Consultati...
- Yet Another Item About Top Tech Trends for 2010
- Library of Parliament Explanation of the Coming In...
- More Top Tech Trends for 2010
- Library of Parliament Studies on Senate Reform