Friday, January 29, 2010
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- American Library Association Establishes Haiti Rel...
- 2010 Legal Trends Watch from Gowlings Law Firm
- Finding U.S. Congressional Documents on FDsys
- Supreme Court of Canada Judges' Track Record in 20...
- Human Rights Watch 2010 Annual Report
- Access 2010 Library Tech Conference in Manitoba
- University of Montreal Site on Legal Rights and Re...
- Applications for Research Grants from the Canadian...
- News About Haiti from International Federation of ...
- Compilation of Library-Related Conferences