Saturday, March 20, 2010
- Name: Michel-Adrien
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Reference librarian in the federal capital since Sept. '05, graduate of McGill University.
As Michel de Montaigne would say, "Je vais au change indiscrètement et tumultuairement - mon style et mon esprit vont vagabondant de même" (Essais, III, 9, De la vanité): I go where my fancy leads me, but my fancy always leads back to the law
- Legal Aid in Canada: Resource and Caseload Statist...
- UK Law Commission Report on the Illegality Defence...
- Library Movers and Shakers 2010
- Social Media Use by Government and Courts
- Supreme Court of Canada: New Library Titles
- Final Report (1991-2009) of the Indian Specific Cl...
- Have Baby Boomers Destroyed Law Libraries?
- Harvard School of Public Health Firearms Research ...
- Law Day 2010 - Thursday, April 15
- Is the Canadian Library Association Still Viable?