Top Tech Trends Panel at American Library Association Midwinter Meeting
The panel took place January 9, 2011 in San Diego during the ALA Midwinter conference.
The panelists were:
- Lorcan Dempsey, Vice President and Chief Strategist, OCLC
- Rachel Frick, Program Director, Digital Library Federation
- Erik Mitchell, Assistant Director for Technology Services, Wake Forest University
- Monique Sendze, Associate Director of Information Technology, Douglas County Libraries, Colorado
- Jeffrey Trzeciak, University Librarian, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario