TV Ontario Debate on Access to Justice
This was in the wake of recent comments by Canada's Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin on how middle-class and low-income Canadians are being increasingly excluded from the system.
Host Steve Paikin's guests were:
- Lorne Sossin, Dean of Osgoode Hall Law School at York University
- Justice Gloria Epstein of the Court of Appeal for Ontario
- Lee Akazaki, president of the Ontario Bar Association
- Judith McCormack, executive director of Downtown Legal Services, Toronto
- Matt Cohen, director of Litigation Projects, Pro Bono Law Ontario