openDemocracy Drug Policy Forum
The most recent issue offers information about the 50th anniversary of the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, one of the keystones of the international drug control system.
Other items in the issue include:
- The Official Declaration of the 2011 International Harm Reduction Conference
- Dispatch from El Salvador: Obama’s Drug War Feels Eerily Familiar
- Drug Courts: Martin Sheen Defends Them in Congress. But Do They Work?
- US National Cancer Institute acknowledges potential benefits of medicinal cannabis for people living with cancer
- International Drug Policy Consortium Report - First IDPC seminar on drug policy in the Middle East and North Africa
- Rule by the right-wing press dooms any sensible debate on drugs
- More Black Men Now in Prison System than Were Enslaved
- Drug crime and criminalisation threaten progress on Millennium Development Goals