The Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL) is seeking nominations for the Denis Marshall Memorial Award for Excellence in Law Librarianship
"This award is an honour bestowed upon a current member of CALL/ACBD who has provided outstanding service to the Association AND/OR enhanced the profession of law librarianship in the recent past. The specific contributions may reflect the qualities engendered by Denis Marshall:
- a continued commitment to excellence in law librarianship;
- a strong service ethic;
- a commitment to continuous learning;
- a significant contribution to the scholarship of the library profession;
- mentoring and encouraging those who seek a profession in law librarianship;
- the pursuit of innovation and/or innovative solutions;
- and/or a contribution to leadership in the law library profession."
Nominations must be received by October 30th (details on the website).
Labels: awards, law libraries