Latest Issue of Feliciter on Digital Rights Management
Articles on the subject include:
- Guest Editorial - Shifting Tides: How the Re-emergence of DRM Impacts Libraries
- Digital Locks and Canadian Research Library Collections: Implications for Scholarship, Accessibility, and Preservation
- Pick Your Digital Lock Battle: Is It the Law or Licenses We Should Be Worried About?
- Canada’s E-book Withdrawal: Digital Rights Management and the Canadian Electronic Library
- Public Libraries and E-books: After a Tumultuous Honeymoon, Seeking a Stable Marriage
- Copyright and Digital Rights Management: Dealing with Artificial Access Barriers for Students with Print Disabilities