SLA Survey on Strategies for Demonstrating Your Contributions
"We are seeking real-world examples that will become the core of a toolkit of readily-adaptable templates that can be used by any member."Results will inform an event at the SLA 2015 annual conference in Boston.
"Please complete this survey in the spirit of sharing and networking that helps SLA work for the benefit of its members. It should only take 15-20 minutes."
"Please respond no later than Thursday, April 30."
SLA reported earlier this week on its blog that preliminary results show that:
- 3 out of 4 respondents provide a regular report on services to stakeholders;
- 8 out of 10 chose language carefully when explaining the value of their operation;
- over 60% have specific vision/mission statements and values;
- 70% don’t benchmark services; and
- over 30% have a pre-prepared pitch for chance conversations