Monday, October 19, 2015

New Guide for Self-Representing Litigants in British Columbia

Courthouse Libraries BC recently launched a new wikibook entitled Beginner's Guide to Finding Legal Information.

Topics include:
  • What Is My Legal Topic and What Are My Rights?
  • Which Area of Law Does My Problem Fall Under?
  • How Do I Find the Laws That Concern My Legal Problem?
  • Do I Need to Go to Court?
  • Which Court Do I Need to Go to?
  • How Do I Find Court Forms?
  • How Do I Find Case Law?
  • How Do I Find Out About Court Procedures?
  • Primary Sources and How to Find Them
  • Secondary Resources and How to Find Them
  • How Can I Tell If a Secondary Resource Is Reliable and If I Should Use It?
The full list of wikibooks is available on the Clicklaw website.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 6:04 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home