New Guide for Self-Representing Litigants in British Columbia
- What Is My Legal Topic and What Are My Rights?
- Which Area of Law Does My Problem Fall Under?
- How Do I Find the Laws That Concern My Legal Problem?
- Do I Need to Go to Court?
- Which Court Do I Need to Go to?
- How Do I Find Court Forms?
- How Do I Find Case Law?
- How Do I Find Out About Court Procedures?
- Primary Sources and How to Find Them
- Secondary Resources and How to Find Them
- How Can I Tell If a Secondary Resource Is Reliable and If I Should Use It?