September 2015 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Lawyer’s license suspended after criticizing clients online
- Law360 names top Twitter lawyers
- CTC [Court Technology Conference] 2015 converted court leaders about social media
- What you shouldn't do after you rob a bank
- Tweet others like you want to be tweeted