July 2016 Issue of Connected Bulletin on Courts and Social Media
The bulletin is published by the Virginia-based National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the Conference of Court Public Information Officers.
In this month's issue:
- Should Pokémon Go stop in the courtroom?
- Facebook Live vs. Privacy Law
- New Mexico Supreme Court issues warning to judges about using social media
- Massachusetts teen to face manslaughter over texts urging boyfriend to commit suicide
- Court: Text messages can form a binding contract
- Jailer's social media posts under investigation