CALL for Nominations for Denis Marshall Memorial Award for Excellence in Law Librarianship
"This award is an honour bestowed upon a current member of CALL/ACBD who has provided outstanding service to the Association AND/OR enhanced the profession of law librarianship in the recent past. The specific contributions may reflect the qualities engendered by Denis Marshall [CALL President 1985-1987]:The CALL Scholarships and Awards Committee will begin considering applications after January 31, 2013 (details on the website).
- a continued commitment to excellence in law librarianship;
- a strong service ethic;
- a commitment to continuous learning;
- a significant contribution to the scholarship of the library profession;
- mentoring and encouraging those who seek a profession in law librarianship;
- the pursuit of innovation and/or innovative solutions;
- and/or a contribution to leadership in the law library profession."
The name of the nominated person must be accompanied by two signed letters from CALL colleagues in support of the nominee, as well as a statement of support signed by three additional CALL members.