Publications Nominated for the 2015 Hugh Lawford Award for Excellence in Legal Publishing
It honours a publisher that has demonstrated excellence by publishing a work, series, website or e-product that makes a significant contribution to legal research and scholarship.
The nominees for this year are:
- BC Laws (British Columbia Queen’s Printer)
- CanLII Connects (CanLII)
- Centre de documentation et de ressources informationnelles [CDRI] (Chambre des notaires du Québec)
- Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History book series (University of Toronto Press)
- Quickscribe 2.0 (Quickscribe 2.0 Services Ltd.)
- Saskatchewan Builders’ Lien Manual, 2nd ed. (Law Society of Saskatchewan Library)
The award will be presented to the winner at a reception during the 2015 CALL Annual Meeting in Moncton, New Brunswick in May.