Tuesday, November 17, 2015

13 Questions With Lindsay Stephenson, Corporate Information Services, National Capital Commission

The librarianship.ca website has a series of librarian profiles called 13 Questions With ...

Here is the most recent one with Lindsay Stephenson, Head, Corporate Information Services, National Capital Commission (NCC) in Ottawa:
"Coolest thing in your cubicle or office?
I have two actually. An old rotary phone and a RCMP nutcracker (...)
What useless skill(s) do you possess?
I remember ridiculous tidbits of information that people tell me.
Proudest moment in your professional life?
Hhhmmm, it’s not my proudest but it is one that I will always remember. When I just started at the NCC I was tasked with looking for a file that nobody could find and of course it was urgently required. I found it and did the most amazing happy dance only to discover everyone was at lunch and I had to wait for them to get back to share the news."

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 3:43 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home